Saturday 24 May 2008

Woolly update!

As promised some long overdue pics! Firstly the bobbly tweedy bits.
Im pleased with the way this has felted. It is made from very reasonably priced heather tweed from here.
Next, a couple of pics of a recent scarf made from some vintage mohair mix. Ive used a drop stitch to create different sized random spacings. I'm not sure I like it! Some days I do, some I dont! Any comments are welcome as always.


Finally, just to prove I'm not the only one creating in our house, I'm very pleased to present the artwork of littley #1 - bear in mind he is 2 years, 9 months. Its his first ever recognisable picture and Ithink it's great!!!!









3 comments:

Kitty said...

Oh my - those bobbles have felted beautifully haven't they? Really lovely. As is the picture from your tiddler - gorgeous! x

monda-loves said...

I agree with Kitty, I like the first one's with the bobbles. You do realise that i'm going to have to make a softie out of that picture don't you - That is so cool, is it a bird?

Monda
x

P.S. Mr Monda wants to know where your blog header is, and I want you to put a link to your shop on here too. Yell if you need some help.

the onliest said...

(yelling) I need help! My blog is very amateurish!

I do like a good bobble. As for the piccie - its a person (i think)

Thanks for reading girls! xx