Thursday 5 June 2008

Still here...

Ive not been around for ages, as I'm so busy just now. Ive got a 5000 word essay to finish for my Masters, work of course, and looking after the littleys means Ive even been too tired for knitting!

Good woolly news came back from both Scandinavia and the Scottish highlands I'm pleased to report. The scottish stuff wa spun and dyed in situ so very exciting! I can't upload photos just now unfortunately, but they will follow I'm sure.

Bad news is that ubelievably, our little littleys buggy was stolen from outside our house last week. Maybe I'm naive, but WHO would stoop so low? It felt vey personal and apart from the cost to ourselves, I'm quite upset about it. I can only hope that what goes around comes around. Honestly.

2 comments:

Kitty said...

Love the new header and new 'look' over here. Good luck with the Masters. As for the buggy ... :-O What the hell is wrong with people? For goodness sake! I can understand why you feel so upset.

x

Unknown said...

That is great new header and new lool over here.
thanks for sharing.../

--
Jhon
Wireless Home Alarm Security Systems