Friday 23 May 2008

Lazy blogger...

Being back to work means I'm super tired and haven't been fulfilling blogging duties! Im making this a short one, as Ive not got any lovely piccies to show yet, but this week I received the smashing news that woolly (2 l's, no e!) goodness is coming my way from my sisters scandinavian travels. My Mum and Dad have been in Scotland which is also a woolly haven, so strict instructions to purchase anything vaguely sheepy have been made - I'm awaiting good yarn news from there also! My problem might be using it - I like looking at it all in my stash too much sometimes!!!

Ive been making some tweedy felty bobbly numbers this week with some lovely Scottish wool I got online and Im pleased with the results so far. Pics to follow I promise!

2 comments:

Kitty said...

I put a picture of your stuff on my blog this week :-D

Hope the job is going ok, and that you'll enjoy this bank holiday weekend. Take care. x

the onliest said...

Thanks Kitty - your business is much appreciated! Hope you enjoy the weekend also. xx