Monday 5 May 2008

It's all over

Well, we did the fete on Saturday! Mixed feelings really - I sold some stuff, which is good, but not much. If I'd have sold another couple of things it may have felt like a bit more of a success, but I didnt sell nothing, so thats obviously preferable...lots to put in my etsy shop anyway. I'm sure Monda will be stacking up her shop too, so take a look here to see her lovely goodies.

I'm thinking I should maybe extend my range. With only 30 days to get everything ready, all my creativity disappeared in the quest for volume! I can finally concentrate on actually making stuff I feel inspired to again. This little brooch came about after I'd been bought some lovely flowers...





...it will be good to get back to the freedom to do this kind of thing again.

In other news, I'm returning to work tomorrow after 11 months maternity leave. Boo hoo! Cant bear to be leaving my babies, but needs must, sadly.

3 comments:

Mrs Moog said...

Well done on your first sale!! It's never easy to know what will sell. Sometimes they just don't spend.

I hope your first day back at work went well. Good luck with the rest of the week!!
xx

Kitty said...

I've done sales where I have barely made my table money, and others where the stuff has whizzed off the table quicker than quick. There's just no telling what will happen when - though the period Sept - Nov is usually better.

Hope your first day back at work goes well. Take care. x

the onliest said...

Oh, thanks chaps - the encouragement helps! xxxx