Wednesday 30 April 2008

Frazzled!

Only 2 knitting days left until the stall and my fingers are chaffed with knitting burn!! Have been majorly busy and knitting every available second. Here is a recent offering...


Have been getting all the little extra bits sorted as well - buying my labels, ink stamp, moo cards, bags, tissue paper etc. As my sis had been extra kind and sent me a lovely little brooch, I made her this as a thanks for keeping her moo cards in. Will get round to making one for me after the weekend hopefully.

Thats one of my moocards poking out. Thanks to Mr Monda for doing the design for these...


Lets just hope that now Ive spent a fortune on getting everything to look professional, the products will match up! If not my etsy shop will have loads in it - will put a button on here for it when I work out how!



4 comments:

Kitty said...

Just popping in to say a very big GOOD LUCK! to you and Monda for Saturday. I'll have my fingers crossed for you both. x

monda-loves said...

Dude, I'm also totally frazzled, although my fingers are still intact.

Next time we plan to do this (will there be a next time?) lets give ourselves a few extra weeks than we had this time.

Must go I'm in the middle of making cards

Monda
x

Mrs Moog said...

Good luck with the sale!! I hope you do really well after all your hard work :)

xxxx

the onliest said...

Thanks all for your well wishes!