Saturday 10 May 2008

Wooly head!

Durrr!!! Spot the obvious mistake with the pictures! Obviously there is as much wool in my head as in my wooly stash!

Ok - in a radio One stylie, 'what rocks and what sucks?'

What rocks?

Spending my wooly earnings from the fete on more wooly goodness today (I have found a new shop which nearly makes me wet myself when I go in!!!)

What sucks?

Being back at work, away from my littleys.

Pah!

Ive updated more in my shop (if anyone is actually reading this , I'm not sure if anyone does - there probably is a counter thingy on here but who knows where I might find it?) and I need to think of ways to promote my stuff, or I wont be going back to my wet yourself shop soon enough!

Also today, we've stupidly had our photos done at Venture (I wont bother with a link, they dont need my help to make a bloody fortune!) I say stupidly, as we have been before when No.1 was a baba, and spent a second mortgage, but obviously if we dont do the same for No.2 it'll be all 'you love him more than me' when he's a bigger and has learnt to emotionally guilt trip!! It was fun but ohhhhh, the money!!!! Another good reason to sell more of my stuff!!

Hope you're all enjoying the sunshine!

xx

5 comments:

Kitty said...

Well I read it! And I love the sound of a shop which makes you almost wet yourself with it's wonderfulness. Can't wait to see what you got and what you do with what you got!

You can get a counter at sites like 'Sitemeter' or 'StatCounter' (I have the latter) - you just pick up the html code from there, and insert it as an element in the page layout option at blogger. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Hope you're all well. Take care. x

monda-loves said...

Of course I'm reading it. Why aren't you temping us with pictures of your wooly goodness? Are you trying to keep this wet you pants shop a secret?

Mrs Moog said...

Oooh please share the shop!! You can't beat woolly retail loveliness - wet pants or otherwise!!

I've got sitemeter on my blog and it's nice and simple - which is why I like it! Only trouble is you can get a bit obsessed looking to see who's reading, where and when!!

xxx

the onliest said...

Of course I will share my wooly goodness shop with you - you have to share the love! Its Witney knitting and sewing centre, 61 High St, Witney, Oxon. Theyve got all sorts of wool, silks, bamboo, all the 'big' names - plus lovely buttons, fabrics and practically everything you can think of!!! No online shop though!

Thanks Kitty and Lesley for the advice, I will attempt to add a counter so I can beat that talking to myself paranoia! Thanks also Sis, I can always rely on you!

Kitty said...

Oh bums ... I was in Witney just a few weeks ago ... will have to make sure I go again soon. Should I wear a Tenalady for the trip? :-D

x