Monday 11 August 2008

Meet Vera!

I found Vera at the the weekend! She is my new bust, (we'd all like that wouldn't we??!!) ready to help out at handm@de Oxford. You have to admit, she has a great figure!


Vera.

Also, this weekend, I finished some dimensional fulling on a scarf, made for the lady that created No 1 son's pirate birthday cake. Its a vintage mohair blend, and I'm pleased with the results, so a few of these will make it to handm@de I'm sure. Kindly modelled by Vera of course...






All comments gratefully received as ever! Onwards now to my next project which I think will be a little scarflette!

2 comments:

monda-loves said...

vera is excellent - she makes a real difference when photographing your scarves. A good buy me thinks.

You really seem to be turning these scarves out quickly. I better get on with my making plan for h@ndmade - you're going to have loads at this rate.

Monda
x

Unknown said...

Thats great vera, The very first picture looks awesome..

--
Jhon
Are you scared to be alone at home need security