Thursday 7 August 2008

I'm really back this time!

Long story, but to cut it short, Ive been in work and toddler land. However, the summer hols are here and Ive got my sticks out ready for handmade oxford Here is a blingy xmas swirly scarf - comments please! The colours are actually much stronger, but our camera is not so great!

Im currently trying out some prototypes, and will post any worth a mention, with the hope that fellow bloggers will say whether or not they'd buy something like it...



Well, I'm off to get planning...hurrah!
x
P.S I got a distinction for the essay!!! Hoorah x 2!

2 comments:

monda-loves said...

was that the same one you showed me at the weekend?

It is very blingy, but still nice and quite christmassy. I could see people buying this as a christmas present.

Monda
x

Unknown said...

These are beautiful, I could see people buying this as a christmas present.

--
Jhon
Wireless Home Alarm Security Systems